Posted by Gregg Potts

What I am reading....

I will edit this post from time to time to give updates on what I have been reading and studying.

Check in every now and then to see what's new.

  • "How to Be Like Women of Influence" by Pat and Ruth Williams
  • "Looking At Life Through The Rear View Mirror" by Paul W. Powell
  • Book 2

"Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado
"The Confidence Factor" by Tom Mullins

This entry was posted on 27 July 2006 at Thursday, July 27, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Got a book for you: i am not but i know I AM, by Louie Giglio. Awesome Book! I have 3 copies and pass them around with people I know. Everyone loves it!

Also, Velvet Elvis, by Rob Bell, pastor of Mars Hill in Grandville, Michigan. You will not agree with everything he says, but he is one of the most thought provoking guys out there!

Also, Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller. Again, thought provoking, but you can tell the culture he is in is not the Deep South.
- John

9:54 AM

Post a Comment