an absolutely phenomenal day!  

Posted by Gregg Potts

Today was an absolutely phenomenal day in the Lord's house!
Wow! The Lord gave us 296 precious people in Sunday School. And, there were about 500 in worship. Our children sang for us in worship and we had 11 additions!
"To God be the glory, great things he hath done."
It always touches my heart to see people responding to the invitation. But this morning, people continued to come and continued to come. Praise the Lord!
God is POURING out His blessings on FBC Dallas. These are exciting days.
I encourage you to tell people how God is blessing His church. The best advertising in any business is word of mouth. So, spread the word about what God is doing at FBCD.
And, be in prayer that God will continue to bless. I'm going to be honest with you; in 27 years of ministry, these are some of the most exciting times I have experienced as a Pastor.
A couple of weeks ago our choir sang a song entitled "I'm amazed that you love me." Those lyrics continue to ring in my mind this evening as I think about what God is doing at FBCD.
"I’m amazed that You love me
I’m amazed how You care
Through Your precious blood
I’ve fond pardon
And my sins are washed,
They’re all washed away
All my sins are washed away."


Click the following link to see the Brooklyn Tab choir sing this song. It will knock your socks off!





Thank you, Jesus, for what YOU are doing in YOUR church at FBCD.


This entry was posted on 05 October 2008 at Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Pastor - I was in extended session this morning, but Jason told me how wonderful the service was. I can't wait to see it online! I am so happy to see the growth in our church. God is truly doing amazing things at FBCD, and I am so excited to be a part of it.

8:54 PM

Post a Comment