Reading The Bible Through In 09  

Posted by Gregg Potts

In the past couple of days, I have invited our church family, First Baptist Church, Dallas, to join me in reading the Bible through in 09. Several have responded indicating they are going to do so. I would also like to invite anyone else who may drop by my blog while browsing in cyberspace to join me and others in reading through the Bible in 09. He are the rules we are going to follow:

1) If you get behind, don't sweat it. All of us will, periodically, miss a day or two or maybe even three or four. It will happen. Don't sweat that. If you miss a day or, a couple of days, you can take a few extra moments and catch up or, just read what you can.
2) If you have questions about something you've read, email me. If I can help explain it, I will. But, please understand, there will be likely be lots of times when I say, "I don't know either, we will have to wait until we get to heaven to know the answer."
3) As we read through the Bible, I want us to learn and have fun doing it. Ok, so, there are the rules... Now, here are the readings through Saturday, January 3.

Jan. 1Genesis 1:1-2:25Matthew 1:1 - 2:12Psalm 1:1-6Proverbs 1:1-1:6
Jan. 2Genesis 3:1-4:26Matthew 2:13-3:6Psalm 2:1-2:12Proverbs 1:7-1:9
Jan. 3Genesis 3:1-4:26Matthew 3:7-4:11Psalm 3:1-8Proverbs 1:10-19

I'm looking forward to this. It's going to be fun. If you decide to join me and others on this trip, either leave a comment on my blog or send me an email at gepotts1@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you and, have a great new year!

This entry was posted on 31 December 2008 at Wednesday, December 31, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment