Take a trip with me in 09  

Posted by Gregg Potts

Did the title get your attention? That's my feeble attempt at marketing...lol Now, that I have your attention, let me invite you to take a trip with me in 09. No, I'm not planning a trip to the Holy Land. Sorry if I disappointed you. Instead, I want to encourage you to take a trip with me through the 66 books of the Bible.

This idea is just forming in my mind so... there will be more to come in the next few days but for now, would you consider joining me, beginning Jan. 1, 09 and let's read through the Bible? If so, it will help you grow spiritually.

I will find some type of guide that we can all go by and I will publish it in my blog and on our website. That way, all of us are going at the same pace. And, as we read, I will blog about how God is speaking to me as we read and you can share your experi ences as well. I think this could be a very neat thing.

I mean, I could see people in their Sunday School classes talking about what they had read and discussing what the Lord said to them about those particular texts. Again... it could be lots of fun and it could help us grow in the Lord.

So, for now... would you consider joining me and let's take a trip through the Bible in 09? If so, please email me to let me know "you're in"... If you get behind a few days in your reading, no sweat... we will help out one another.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Let's take a trip through God's word together in 09.

This entry was posted on 26 December 2008 at Friday, December 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Sounds great! I'm in.

12:38 PM

Post a Comment