Posted by Gregg Potts

This past Sunday was Father's Day and I had a good one.
Saturday, I was asked to assist our new high school baseball coach in a tournament our team was in. My son went 7 for 7! Yeah, I was proud. Pumped. Ecstatic. Pick a word.. they all fit.
Then, on Sunday, all of the kids were together. That's becoming rare in our home. It was good having everyone together. Holli cooked on the grill so, I got to sit in my favorite chair, read the Sunday paper and eat in the comfort of our home. I love eating out but yesterday, eating at home was nice.
I love my family. I enjoy time spent with them. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with three great kids and a loving wife. Thank you, for the priviledge of being a dad. Thank you for the joy I have experienced from being a father.

This entry was posted on 18 June 2007 at Monday, June 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment