Posted by Gregg Potts

Today, instead of writing something inspirational or motivational... I am going to open up my soul to let you see a little of what God is doing in my life.
God has been speaking to me.
For some time now my heart has been heavy about a couple of issues. I'll not share those but God knows what they are and I ask you to lift me up in prayer whenever my name comes to your mind. A couple of weeks ago, in an attempt to seek answers to these issues I sensed a need to open up my heart and just allow the Lord to speak. As I have done that, God has been speaking to me.
Now, it hasn't been a bolt of lightning or anything... some of it is issues that I've known I needed to deal with but just kept pushing them aside.
I have asked the Lord to speak to me and lead me to make changes where changes are necessary. I've asked the Lord to not make me hurt but I'm not sure that part of my prayer is right. You may have to hurt at times to get things right with the Lord.
Pray for me as I continue on this journey.

This entry was posted on 26 June 2007 at Tuesday, June 26, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment