Posted by Gregg Potts

I really had a good week last week.
We went to the Mississippi gulf coast to get away a few days. We ate some seafood, saw some friends and just "chilled" for a few days. I needed it. The month of June had been exceptionally busy so I was a tad bit tired.
The only regret from last week is that I didn't get to see more people. I just needed to hibernate and I did.
On our return trip home on Friday we even got to see my parents which topped everything off.
Then, I went in a Wal Mart and loaded up with a fresh supply of Community coffee. I even picked up some Zapps potato chips for the kids.
There are three weeks left before school kicks in again. I'm looking forward to three good weeks before get back in "busy" mode.

This entry was posted on 09 July 2007 at Monday, July 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment