Posted by Gregg Potts

In an earlier post this week I wrote that we were visiting the Mississippi gulf coast and "reconnecting" some. One of the things I really look forward to in coming to the coast is eating seafood. I have had two opportunities thus far. I feel like "Bubba Gump"... I'm enjoying fried shrimp, broiled shrimp, etc... lol

We have had an opportunity to visit with some friends and the kids have as well. It's been a good trip. The only downside is we can't see everyone we would like to see.

A little quote from "Shrek"; last night we watched Shrek I. On one occasion Shrek says "people judge me before they even know me." That's pretty good. Shrek's right. We often judge people before we get to know them. Today, be careful not to judge others. Try to love people as Jesus would.

This entry was posted on 05 July 2007 at Thursday, July 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment