Posted by Gregg Potts

Last night, I sat on the front porch and read the paper.
Now, that may not sound like a big deal but, last night, it was.
I realized I needed to do more of it. For the past, well, six months, we have been running.
We moved in November... that's a major deal in and of itself.
Then, we had Christmas.
From Christmas, we went to basketball season.
Then baseball season
Then soccer season
Then we moved into a new sanctuary
It's been a busy, busy time. Now, I know that others are as busy as that if not more so. But I need to slow down a little. I realized it last night.
My attitude gets sour when I get tired.
My fuse has a tendency to get a little shorter when I'm tired.
And, I don't eat right when I'm tired.
So, with the Lord's help, I'm going to try to slow down a little. Sit on the front porch some. I'm looking forward to summer.

This entry was posted on 11 May 2007 at Friday, May 11, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment