Posted by Gregg Potts

Sunday was Mother's Day. A day that is devoted to expressing appreciation to mom and spending time with our family.
I used a quote in my message yesterday that talks about the importance of family. Nancy Pelosi is the first female speaker of the United States House of Representatives. She is also the mother of five children. While I don't agree with all of her politics, I do like her emphasis on the importance of family.
Last week in the May 10th edition of USA Today Pelosi said, "Nothing in my life will ever, ever compare to being a mom. Not being a member of Congress, not being speaker of the House. I wish I could do it all over again, but my children won't give me my grandchildren."
Family is important. Mother's Day reminds us of the importance of family. But, don't wait for another holiday to be reminded of the importance of family. Every day, let your family know how special they are to you.

This entry was posted on 14 May 2007 at Monday, May 14, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment